The National Fund for Workforce Solutions has partnered with Program and Policy Insight (PPI), LLC to evaluate findings drawn from the most recent annual submissions of regional collaborative and workforce partnership data through 2013.
Key findings from 2007-2013 show continued progress in working to achieve National Fund goals and objectives:
>Improving Public Systems and Employers Practices
>Expanding and Deepening Impact
>Promoting Learning and Continuous Improvement
One cornerstone priority of the National Fund is to engage in system change activities at the national and regional level. The National Fund’s systems change agenda is designed to support funder ollaboratives and industry partnerships efforts to influence national workforce policy, including partnering in national initiatives to promote changes in employer and institutional practices.
The latest Program and Policy Insight Data Brief, (April 2014), reports on the performance of the National Fund against goals for collaboratives, individuals and employers served, funds raised, as well as the effectiveness of industry partnerships. The evaluation findings cover key outcomes such as credentials, job placement, retention and wage increases and advancement for individuals.
Broadening Reach, Deepening Impact: 2007-2013 highlights key achievements of the National Fund for Workforce Solutions for this period.
Older ANNUAL EVALUATION REPORTS
selected Local Evaluations
Regional collaboratives undergo independent evaluations ithat assess its effectiveness in measuring impact in achieving workforce development goals. Here are several examples of collaborative evaluation findings.
- Participant Employment and Earnings Outcomes (1st Quarter 2007 - 2nd Quarter 2012) (Partners for a Competitive Workforce--Greater Cincinnati)
- CareerEdge Funders Collaborative Evaluator Report Second Quarter, 2012
- Workforce Central 2008-2011 Evaluation
- Greater Cincinnati Workforce Network: 2009 Annual Evaluation Report
- The San Diego Workforce Funders Collaborative Annual Evaluation Report: Partnering in New Ways to Build San Diego County's Healthcare and Biotech Workforce
- Workforce Central Phase One Evaluation