The National Fund's work is supported and guided by its Investor Commitee consisting of the following members:
- Abigail Carlton, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Allison A. Gerber, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Deepa Gupta, The Boeing Company
- Marci Hunn, The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- Wendy Jackson, The Kresge Foundation
- Chauncy Lennon, JPMorgan Chase
- Jonathan R. Njus, The W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Kimberly Ostrowski, The Prudential Foundation
- Whitney Smith, The Joyce Foundation
The National Fund promotes the development of local solutions informed by national knowledge. Over the past five years, it has assisted more than 35 communities in creating innovative solutions to workforce development challenges. These efforts have given the National Fund in-depth expertise and practical know-how about strengthening and expanding industry partnerships and serving the needs of low-income workers as well as employers. The National Fund’s investments have dramatically improved career advancement outcome for low-income adults.
For more information about investing in the National Fund, please contact Fred Dedrick.